Depart from Khao lak : 6:00 - 6:30 am
Return to Khao lak : 14:30 - 14:30 pm
- Depart from your hotel by A/C minibus to Phang Nga bay.
- Arrive at the pier and board the long tail boat to James Bond Island.
- Arrive at James Bond island where the movie "The man with the golden gun" staring Roger Moore was filmed.
- Canoeing around the limestone mountain to find the hidden lagoon.
- Walk around and explore the famous stilted fishing village
- Enjoy a Thai style set lunch.
- Head back to the pier the head to Suwankhuha temple where you can feed the monkeys and see the hidden reclining Buddha in the caves.
- Return to the hotel