Depart from Khao lak : 4:00 - 5:00 am
Return to Khao lak : 14:00 - 14:30 pm
Enjoy the beautiful sunrise over Phang Nga Bay and witness an idyllic scene of Asia. Canoe through hidden lagoons and explore the amazing limestone islands, cliffs and caves.
This trip is perfect for those who want to see Thailand at its best.
- Depart from your hotel by A/C minibus to Phang Nga bay.
Short coffee break at the pier Phang Nga and board our long-tail boat.
- Watch the sunrise over the bay and enjoy the scenery.
- Arrive at the famous James Bond Island. We are usually the first people to arrive.
- Leave James Bond Island behind us and head for Hong Island or Panak Island.
- Canoe through the twisting caves (or walk, depending on the tide) to find a hidden lagoon and explore the mangrove forests within.
- Take a short sightseeing walk around the stilted fisherman’s village.
- Enjoy a delicious Thai style lunch in the national park restaurant.
- Head back to the pier.
- The head to Samet Nangshe viewpoint where is one of the most popular panoramas en Phang Nga.
- Return to the hotel.