Depart from Khao lak : 08:00 - 9:00 am
Return to Khao lak : 16:30 - 17:00 pm
Deep in the mountains and jungles of the Khao Sok National Park, is an area where rescued elephants are cared for and allowed roam unchained. Here you can really get up close and personal with these friendly giants in their natural habitats.
- We will pick you up from your hotel with an air-conditioned minibus and drive into the Khao Sok National Park.
- Once we arrive at the elephant sanctuary the “mahout” will talk you through the history of the sanctuary and teach you how to take care of the elephants and their needs.
- Take a short walk alongside the elephants through the palm trees to the riverbank.
- Enjoy a cooling mud bath with the elephants, followed by a refreshing swim in the river.
- Head back to the main part of the sanctuary and feed the elephants.
- Re-fuel with a delicious Thai style set lunch.
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise down the Sok River on bamboo raft surrounded by nature.
- Swim and relax at a beautiful waterfall or at the hot spring.
- Return to your hotel