Depart from Khao lak : 08:30 - 09:00 am
Return to Khao lak : 16:00 - 16:30 pm
- Pick up from your hotel by A/C minibus.
- Arrive at Tham Paya Nakarat Bureau of Monks (Dragon Cave) which is famous for herbal tea and explore the dark and light caves.
- Arrive at Rat Upatham Temple (Wat Bang Riang). Here you will see a big pagoda on the mountain with two big statues of a Chinese Goddess and Buddha.
- Enjoy a Thai set lunch at a restaurant in the foot hills.
- Arrive at Maha That Wachiramongkol temple (Wat Bang Thong) where you can find a one of the highest golden pagodas in south of Thailand, built in the Putthakaya pagoda style of India. and enjoy the stunning artwork with a Buddha statue sitting in the center with the animals of the Thai lunar calendar decorated around.
- Return to the hotel.