- Some trips are not suitable for ;
- Pregnant women
- Young children (under 3 years)
- People with mobility restrictions
- People with serious health problems
- Customers should be in a reasonable state of health when joining trips. Anyone who has a history of serious health problems should inform the guide at the start of the trip. Failure to do so may invalidate the insurance leaving the customer liable for all expenses incurred. Including but not limited to compensating other customers.
- Customers should wear appropriate clothing for each trip.
- Khao Lak Guru cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of a customer’s personal belongings.
- All bookings should be confirmed with us directly.
- All bookings should be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- For cancellations made more than 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure time a full refund will be given.
- For cancellations made less than 24 hours before the scheduled departure time a 50% refund will be given.
- For cancellations made less than 24 hours before the scheduled departure time the customer will be charged 50% of the agreed price. This charge is non-refundable.
- Khao Lak Guru reserves the right to cancel or postpone trips due to weather conditions without further notice. In this event an alternative date will be provided or a full refund given.